Symptoms of demonic influence or attack!

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “Symptoms of demonic influence or attack!”.

About Pastor Thomas

Christian recovery ministry, pastoral care, author
This entry was posted in An Enduring Faith, Blog, Spiritual Warfare and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to Symptoms of demonic influence or attack!

1. pennythegreat says:

if someone could contact me… I have some questions.

2. Anonymus says:

Yes indeed demons can possess good Christians. Haven’t you ever heard of Emily Rose? Usually what you think is just demonic oppression is actually possession…..that’s how they stay hidden. But do not fear, demonic possession is rarely as terrifying as you see in the movies and Christ is stronger, so you will win. How do I know? I’ ve been possesed multiple times and the church has helped me get rid of them each time.

• ministry says:

Please refer to our post entitled- “Can a Christian have a Demon”.
      It is a matter of schematics. For our purposes we use the term possession to mean total control. The term oppressed is used to mean affected by or influenced.
      A Born Again Christian cannot be under “Total Control” of a Demon or demonic spirits. Both answers can be right with the definitions understood.

Pastor Thomas

3. La Prairie Christian says:

This teaching has been used by one small group in our church and is now being brought into the others.
    The Joseph Plan is in our prayers.

4. vanessa says:

I was saved by JESUS in August 2012. I was delivered from MANY DEMONS and LEGIONS. Had a ton of creepy stuff/bad luck happen all my life before I got saved. The demons manifested and I vomited uncontrollably,twitched, seen things no one else could, spoke in other languages and much more. It was very similar to the movie the exorcist. I was awake during the entire process. It lasted several hours needing multiple people to help free me from this. It was scary enough to stop me from doing witchcraft. I never knew it was classified as witchcraft but hypnosis, tarot cards, pychics , new age stuff, even down to the music and figurines I had was ALL DEMONIC. I also had many soul ties, and generational curses that were broken. I suffered from severe anxiety, embarresment, SHAME!!, hate, allergies and so much more. I always thought I had God and would go to heaven before my experience but I had a one way ticket to hell. None of my prayers got answer but the one I made 3 days before the deliverance. Without knowing I said the sinners prayer and asked Jesus to help me to find what religion he wanted me to go to. During the excorsism I couldn’t even say the name Jesus when I wanted to. It was terrible!! JESUS is so good!! He is now my best friend and 1st love! I’ve learned so much. I do go to church regularly. I was also told I was a prophet by prophets, Ibe always had dreams. Most that were demonic before now I get messages. I left the church I received the deliverance from because I began seeing ugly things in a particular woman. A woman who was a “prophet” the moment she bagan speaking in tounge I had move away from her, I had several dreams about her showing her doing witchcraft, and choking me, I asked God to continue to showme if this was him speaking to me. And it began to imcrease other people close to me told me of things they were seeing about her after I asked God. I was ridiculed and rejected by the pastor amd some members of the congragation. Where they once held onto the very words u spoke until I began to see things in her. He told me i needed a deliverance again. But I do not do the things of my past. I still do have love for that church and the people there I pray for them all the the time. I have MANY dreams. And the majority of them come true. I still do not have peace about this. I ask God to forgive me all the time if I have made a mistake by accusing this woman. Please help me understand this better. I’ve been to many pastors and not many of them have much to say. I also do not believe that the gift of tounge I have is from God. My son who is 5 has has confirmed that through prophesy and I want to get rid of it. I do not speak it out load but it happens in my dreams. I would love your help Pastor. Please contact me. Thank you!

5. vanessa says:

I just tried posting something but it hasn’t posted yet. Could you please contact me…indylo221@yahoo.com

6. Carleen says:

Please help me. I’m a female in my mid 30s. I was in my room one night just laying there. Something came in and sorta rushed me for no reason! I was laying down and up and behind me a horrific gorilla noise said something and my eyes closed…I went out of it,then I’m in a dark circular dungeon that was underground, there was a dingy light strip at top…maybe just enough for me to see. There was a demon in there with me,I was scared and in such pain. The reality of this was more real then this world. I refused to observe to much but caught glances. It was part man but ears and feet weren’t. Charred black and ashy. HATE. Actually this thing had not a drop of pleasure. It may derived an ounce out of torturing me,idk. I was chained up with cuffs naked and you bet he was having sex with me…I had no control or fight. We are prey. My instinct told me that I was in purgatory. All I could do is spirituallying fight. It had my body and boy that pain was 20x worse here. This and I say this to any naive,is not a movie, it wasn’t an experience. Let me put it this way, think of someone you protect, you would rather them then you go there. Humanly,I can say I’d never do that but if you knew. It was trying to kill me!! I haven’t went to the doctor yet, but I’m so confused. The situation caused aftershock of delusions. I didn’t have them intil after!! Does anyone recommend anything…I feel bad leaving this because I’m unsure of what God wants of me? I need guidance.?should I go to a church and talk about it, a retreat, am I in trouble? Maybe I should shut my mouth about this and focus on recovery? I need a mentor here.

• ministry says:

Contact me Carleen. We can take care of this.
      Have you taken the Spiritual Warfare Training Course onsite?

Write please- ministry(@) thejosephplan.org

God Bless
      Pastor Thomas

7. glenn says:

Great article. I am a born again believer in Jesus Christ. I used to film demons and our Lord gave me a message concerning the rapture. I would be interested in your insight on my blog: aliesrevealed.blogspot.com. God bless you. Jesus is Lord.

8. Kaiju says:

2 things:
    1. This article is very well written and makes some great points. A little “preachy” at times, but good.
    2. Nobody worships Buddha. Buddha never claimed to be a god, never wanted to be worshipped, and never made demands. And, I know I’m probably going to get crap for this, but out of all existing religions, Buddhism is the only one that has consistently preached AND practiced peace. No one kills in the name of Buddha.
    Thanks for taking the time to write all of this. I enjoyed it. 🙂

• ministry says:

But we need to remember, it is access to the demonic, regardless of our intentions. So says The Word of God. Regardless of what one calls it it is still idol worship. All eastern meditation provides an entry way for the demonic.

“Shall a man make gods unto himself, and they are no gods.”
      –Jeremiah 16:20

Concerning those who cannot understand why men would bow down to a rock or a piece of wood, it all has to do with demonic power: behind every rock, stone and piece of wood or metal worshiped, there is a demon.

“But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.”
      –1Corinthians 10:20-21

When men use an idol, the pieces of rock, stone and metal an illegitimate supernatural power is accessed. In short, they worship idols because idol worship (in the short term) works for them. It can provide short term peace.

Idol worship is specifically forbidden by God and all those who disobey receive judgements.

You are in our prayers.
      Pastor Thomas

• Kaiju says:

OK, now you’ve lost me. Meditation isn’t worship in any way, shape or form. There were a lot of vague statements there. No offense.

• ministry says:

I have written extensively on the subject of meditation and the demonic influences involved Kaiju.
          Simply use the search bar at the top of the website and search for meditation or eastern religions.
          We live in a spiritual world and all of us must guard our selves from these influences.

Unfortunately, there are many “Christian” churches today involved in these practices. Very sad and unhealthy for all that partake.
          Meditating ON the Word of God only briongs us closer to good and all that is good. Try that instead.

Psa_119:15 I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways.
          1Tim_4:15 Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all.

Blessings,
          Pastor Thomas

9. hazel says:

Hi, ty for the above. I WS at work yesterday n suddenly felt a burning sensation on my back which I never felt before n called the name of Jesus it stopped. But just after my colleague who is head of one of our depts came over lecturing about a mistake I made n in explaining the why n the how, n he was not listening to me. I was acknowledging my mistake. It was like he did not understand n I know I did the exact opposite of what I had to do. I replied to him angrily. So I was wondering whether I was under spiritual attacks.

Ty for replying back.

• ministry says:

Hi Hazel, It sounds like a lying or deceiving spirit was involved. Or a spirit of confusion.
      Have you taken our “Spiritual Warfare Training Course”? It is an eight lesson course that will give you the answers to correct and/or defeat the enemy.
      It’s free and you can sign up off the blue bar at the top of every page.
      God Bless
      Pastor Thomas

10. Christslegions.com says:

I would like to get involved with your men’s group and with the special informational section part of your site as you described.

11. Miles Shilett says:

Thank you and blessings from my entire family.

God Bless,
    Miles S

12. Sam and Barbara Sonet says:

Our adopted son, who is now almost 15, has many of these symptoms pastor.
    Please pray for us, as we try to bring help for him.

As you suggest on another blessed page, we have scheduled a family meeting with a deliverance minister and counsellor.
    Many Blessings and thank you.

God Bless,