How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”- Spiritual Warfare

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”- Spiritual Warfare”.

About Pastor Thomas

Christian recovery ministry, pastoral care, author
This entry was posted in An Enduring Faith, Blog, Dancing with the Demons, Discernment-Test the Spirits-Spirit of Truth or Error and Demonic, Prayers and biblical teachings for God's protection, Spiritual Warfare Central, The Jezebel spirit-Is it running your church or group and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

179 Responses to How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”- Spiritual Warfare

1. Apostle Angus ford says:

I love to learn more about warfare

2. Enid says:

I have read your article and find it very informative. as a born again Christian, I must say I have been pleading the blood of Jesus but now get  better understanding of how to do it. I will follow your instructions nd watch God work for me.

I would like you to help me pray for my school and my students as we are under attack. My students are frequently getting attack. I pray for them every morning before I go to work, but I am not able to conquer the enemy. I need help. also I have been disliked, resented and rejected even though I have been doing exceptionally well. It is the desire of authority to see me go. So I m under pressure daily. Sometimes I feel like I don’t belong there. Right now I have been experiencing some terrible pains all over my body and I am not able to say what the cuse is.

I urgently need your help.

3. Cathy says:

Greetings from Germany. Honor and glory to the King! Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
    Thank-you for these life changing teachings. You have no idea how many lives are being affected.

My entire family is sending up prayer blessings.

Gods Blessings to The Joseph Plan
    Sister Cathy

4. ministry says:

God Bless Njabe. We serve an awesome God.

Psalm 91
    Pastor Thomas

5. Njabe Shaolin says:

Thanks to The Joseph Plan, I am very sure of eternity. May the good God of peace bless, sanctify and keep you. In Jesus’ Christ now and forevermore.

6. Maurci M says:

He provided the sacrifice we all needed and only because of the Blood can we be free.

Thank-you Jesus
    MM

7. Renaldo Zeisler says:

Now I can see. Thank you for the eye opener.

Thanks you Lord Jesus. I will be pleading the BLOOD on all mine and yours.

Renaldo

8. Chanelle Ultreras says:

nice message, thank you in Jesus name.

Chanelle from Slovania

9. Kelly says:

Thank you for the info.  I am a born again Christian.  I love the Lord.  However, I am definitely living in serious oppression.  I lived a very sinful life prior to be saved.  I am dealing with anger, bitterness, and just weighty issues.  I have 5 children, one having gone through sleep paralysis, she also deals with a lot of anger.  (22 years old). I was prayed over back in December by a pastor with prophetic wisdom-  he told me he felt a demonic spirit oppressing me.  I believe it.  I often hear voices in my head saying awful things.  One of my children has severe autism, I live in constant stress, fight or flight.  My other kids resent me.  There is nothing but chaos in my home.  I am tired.  So tired.  Please pray for us.  I am concerned for the salvation of my children.  My oldest two are 18 and 22.  Also, I haven’t felt joy in a long time.  I did for the first year after I was saved.

10. Spirit Wind says:

How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer” is such a blessing. We are using
    the Biblical Spiritual Warfare Manual as a reference in our church library.

And thank-you pastor for the discount pricing. We are under financial attack like you.

God Bless

Dale and Spirit Wind Christian

11. Crystal R says:

We indeed have the authority. My husband and I prayed this prayer together and they didn’t have a chance under the power of the Blood.

Thank-you. Thank-you.
    Our family has been truly blessed. We sent a love gift Pastor. Hope you received it.

Your sister in Christ
    Crystal

12. Dalene says:

Pastor Thomas, I wanted to thank you for the thoughtful answer to the letter I wrote. I am writing here to let everyone know that your teachings work. My husband has ended his affair and come back home.

I think him finding his suitcase by the door, when he came home two weeks ago, woke him up also.
    I’ve been praying THE BLOOD every day since finding these God sent teachings.

Your sister in Christ
    Darlene

13. Voseno Vizol says:

Please pray for me as I am going through lot of attacks in my life,have no job and can hardly manage my house ,I have been battling a lot in my finances from the past 4 years,lost my job, some people tricked me in my finances which led me to heavy debts because of which I can’t eat or sleep,please please pray forme for a job so that I can pay the debts off.
    i am a born again Christian and serve in a local church.

14. ministry says:

Have you taken our bible based “Spiritual Warfare Training” John.
    Who is saying the prayer is as important as what the words are.

Pastor Thomas

15. ministry says:

Good for you for believing and stepping out in faith Molly.

God is good.

Pastor Thomas

16. forstina says:

Is okay

17. forstina says:

I am so blessed on this site, please join me in prayers for Me and my husband. Our finances is under attack, being praying for deliverance and when things are looking better with an open door, the door gets shut suddenly with problems.i am going to use this teaching today believing God for a breakthrough in Jesus Christ name. Please join me in prayers. Thank you.

18. ministry says:

What town and hospital is Henry in Yvonne? We will all come together in prayer for his miraculous healing. We “Plead the Blood of Jesus ON Henry FOR complete healing and restoration”. We believe in you Lord Jesus and we put all of our trust in you for this healing.

AMEN
    Pastor Thomas

19. Yvonne says:

Please pray for my husband Henry.  He is in the ICU with Double Pneumonia, and possible some Liver Complications.  He has been in the ICU 7 days today, and has hardly improved.  I pray he will be improved by Christmas.

I plead the Blood of Jesus over Henry, and ask for all prayers so he may be healed and come home soon.  He is heavily sedated and on a ventilator, therefore we are not able to communicate wth him at this time.

20. molly says:

My husband doesn’t believe in this type of prayers. But I have been pleading the Blood over him and our home for the last 3-4 weeks, since finding Joseph Plan. Thank-you so much. Our home is a much quieter and peaceful place. (In spite of Arnie)

God Bless you for making all this available. I can’t stop studing.

Molly