How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”- Spiritual Warfare

You are currently browsing comments. If you would like to return to the full story, you can read the full entry here: “How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”- Spiritual Warfare”.

About Pastor Thomas

Christian recovery ministry, pastoral care, author
This entry was posted in An Enduring Faith, Blog, Dancing with the Demons, Discernment-Test the Spirits-Spirit of Truth or Error and Demonic, Prayers and biblical teachings for God's protection, Spiritual Warfare Central, The Jezebel spirit-Is it running your church or group and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

179 Responses to How to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”- Spiritual Warfare

1. Mufasseri says:

Thank you for this blessed teaching.

2. ministry says:

I offer a free complete Spiritual Warfare Training onsite Antoinette. Sign up off the blue bar at the top of every page.
    I’m here to help.
    God Bless,
    Pastor Thomas

3. ANTOINETTE KINDLE says:

Can you teach me / walk me through the”radical and spiritual warfare” for me and my husband

4. Joe Lesejane says:

Dear Pastor, thank you very much for the excellent work you have produced on the Blood of Jesus. In the last 3 months God has been speaking to me STRONGLY about the Blood. for over 30 years I have been tormented by the devil through evil dreams. I prayed, I was prayed over and not change. I have however found the Blood of Jesus prayer to have changed my situation drastically. Your article was so empowering such that I could not let it go.

I thank you very much and may Yehovah bless you abundantly for this.

5. ministry says:

Be assure Raelene that you and your husband are in our prayers.
    We “Plead the Blood of Jesus” upon your husband with all of its righteousness.

God bless,
    Pastor Thomas

6. Raelene says:

Please pray for me and my husband, he left about two weeks ago. He is under attack. I am not able to get through to him, he doesn’t even want to talk to me. Please pray with me for our marriage to be restored.

7. Pray for my grandson,he has anger issues but is very smart. Pray that God deliver him from destructive behavior and save him, baptize him in the Holy Spirit and fire. Bless him to complete his GED. Thank you.

8. No. Please help me to.
    But I’m wanting, needing ALL of the teachings and prophecies of this phenominal endtimes apostolic prophet. Thank you. May God bless this entire ministry- a hundred folds over what is now in place, is my my prayer in Jesus name. Amen.

9. NADENE MOORE says:

I woke up this morning feeling so detached from the world but after reading the above articles I plead the blood of Jesus over so many things in my life and my family’s life I appreciate you and I thank you for taking the time to preach and teach two other humans and to open their eyes Lord thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Father God for touching other people’s lives to reach out to the ones that’s hurting amen and amen

10. ministry says:

Pleading the Blood on your home and belongings Nuary is exactly what will protect you. If it is an animal or person it should work also.
    Suggest you also apply a Blood line around your home for protection also.
    Plead the Blood of Jesus often. And make sure you don’t have any idols on your property like Gnomes that will attract evil.

Have you taken the “Spiritual Warfare Training”?

God Bless,
    Pastor Thomas

11. Nuaryaffife says:

Something shows up around my house at night and makes noises. Tapps on the windows and groans. It gets scary. I go out to chase it away and there isn’t ever anything there. Can the Blood of Jesus prayer stop all this?

I need relief, please help.
    Nuary Affife

12. Elizabeth Mangaroo says:

I really enjoy these articles on this site. Can you pray for my son Ian who is facing a lot of spiritual attacks. Blessings and thanks. Elizabeth

13. Grace says:

Please pray for my 12 yr old daughter. She has been self harming by cutting herself, is depressed and has thoughts of suicide.

We are Christians and I believe my daughter, Lizbeth, is under great supernatural evil powers attacking her. I will be pleading the blood of Christ over her starting today. God bless you!

14. mack coats says:

Thank you for teaching how to plead and pray “The Blood of Jesus Prayer”.

God Bless,
    Mack

15. Dianna Williams says:

I plead the blood of Jesus against the spirit of alcoholism that attacks my son, David & his family. I pray in Jesus Name David & his family be set free for the glory of God & their souls be SAVED. Greater is our God & His Words than the enemy & alcoholism. Alcoholism is defeated & destroyed in Jesus Name. I pray for healing & claim perfect health for David & his liver. THank you for delivering them & your words & promises dear Jesus our Saviour.

16. ELIZABETH UKAMAKA AGUNWAH says:

much for this great eye-opening write up on how to plead the blood of Jesus.It is wonderful God bless you

17. ministry says:

Esperanza was contacted by email. He was told that our prayer team would intercede on his sons behalf and that his son could be freed of all this bondage…if he has or is willing to repent.

Jesus loves everyone equally. He withholds his love from none of his kids. The important thing for each of us is making sut=re that we are truly one of His!

God Bless
    Pastor Thomas

18. Esperanza Gonzales says:

Please help me pray for my son Frank Liceaga, he has been under attack from Satan and his demonic forces. He has tattoo all over his face and body. There is so much I would like to share with about both of our lives. I plead the blood of Jesus on him everyday.

Thank you and God bless all.

19. Maisha says:

I will continue to pray this prayer with faith for many that are in great need of deliverence.

20. ministry says:

Rebuke all curses Enid. Rebuke them, bind them up with spiritual cords and command them to be returned to the sender seven times stronger than they were given to you.
    A few years ago a coven of witches put a curse on me. I was tipped off and said the above. The lead witch was hospitalized for six days. They stopped their evil.

There is a war on! This is serious stuff.
    God Bless